Strengthens your body and re-activates your circulation Nordic walking is one of the most popular sport activities of the last years, and for good reasons. Doing Nordic walking strengthens your whole body, re-activates your circulation and does not put under stress your joints.
- Tones the upper and lower body at the same time
- Uses 90% of the skeletal muscles
- Burns up to 46% more calories than ordinary walking
- Reduces the pressure on knees and joints
- Great for the Heart and Lungs
- Ideal for neck, shoulder and back problems